There is a local brand here in PH popular to generations of lunch boxes, including mine (add the orange juice in a tetra pack).
And then I was inspired, I went to my baking pantry and grabbed my wooden spoon.
Here’s what you will need. Disclaimer, I only made up this formula.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda, Baking Powder, and Salt
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups cheese (cheddar or any cheese available)
- Preheat the oven to 170C for fifteen minutes.
- Mix your dry ingredients first. Add the melted butter and the eggs.
- Mix until fully incorporated. Add the cheese.
- Now add the milk until the desired texture is achieved.
- Using medium ice cream scoop, pour the mixture into each liners.
- Cook for 20-22 minutes until you’re clean in the toothpick test.
I am in love with the result. It is so moist because of the milk.