At first, I was hesitant because since you are paying via credit card, once neglected you will have excessive transportation charges (yes, spoil yourself).
I once tried Uber in Hong Kong, I was impressed with car who took us to the airport. And then here in Manila I was hooked.
Here are the few things I love about Uber:
- The App is fast. In an instant you will see available cars around you.
- The map is accurate. If you cannot see the exact establishment you can drop a pin and locate yourself.
- The driver cannot choose because they cannot see your location until they have picked you up.
- The app is integrated with Waze (an app that can detect traffic situation).
- No overhead charges.
- Most of the cars are brand new and the drivers are actual owners.
- You feel secure. (I even slept one ride).
- You get to enjoy interesting stories from the drivers.
- Some cars have complimentary magazine too.
- You feel like a princess being taken to a destination using a nice car.
- They have receipts.
- You can rate the drivers, too.
I never thought I could enjoy a little luxury from this service. Kudos to the founder! I am in awe.