super excited about this post!
I spent my week trying to finish all the details for my wedding event next week. Thank goodness for the World Wide Web, I am able to source out all the things I need even I am alone.
I hired the girls who will help me and at the same time do some admin tasks.
I am opening a new segment here in personal blog since I photograph a lot. I decided to make the My week in photos , most of it, of course, will be coming from Instagram and here I will eloborate a little.
Let’s start, shall we?
1. Couple Key Chain from Baler – the hubby went to Baler, Aurora for his product demo and he gave me this.
2. Color and Bucket – There will be children in my client guest list and I requested our caterer to provide children’s table. I bought some tin pail and jumbo crayon. This will kill their time during the reception.
3. Table Numbers – I am a fan of DIY, it makes the event unique and personal. The deep blue color jives with the theme (I am sure)
4. Lash Extensions – I am itching for a me time so I walked around the mall, saw this lash salon, and after 15 minutes, tadaaaa voluminous lashes.
5. DIY Softbox – if the manufacturers did it, so am I. I need a decent lighting for my gig and I searched the web for tutorials. It’s easy to follow and we improved the design as well. The hubby helped me with this, I suck at measurements. LoL
6. a Banana fritters – just because before I dunk it into my mouth, we realized that it looks awkward. But hey! It’s delicious.
As I type now, i managed to photograph new products to review. We are going to swim tonight so I am going to sleep.
Thanks for reading!
let me know what do you want me to ramble about. *winks*