I promised last December 2012 that I will read as much books as possible and I am happy that I was able to read a lot. I read a lot of novels to kill time and I also read self-help books for my continuous learning. Here the books I read last year (in random order)
- The Best of Me – Nicholas Sparks
- Safe Haven – Nicholas Sparks
- A Bend in the Road – Nicholas Sparks
- The Choice – Nicholas Sparks
- Fifty Shades Trilogy (3)
- Crossfire series (3)
- Gabriel’s Inferno (3)
- Beautiful Creatures (4)
- The Carrie Diaries
- Summer and the City
- Rush – Maya Banks
- Fever – Maya Banks
- Burn – Maya Banks
- Shatter Me – Tahereth Mafi
- Unravel Me – Tahereth Mafi
- Destroy Me – Tahereth Mafi
- The Fault in our stars – John Green
- Aleph – Paulo Coehlo
- Veronika Decides to Die – Paulo Coehlo
- By the River Piedra, I sat Down and wept – Paulo Coehlo
That’s 29 books!!! I feel so accomplished.
I am currently reading/finishing:
- The Devil and Miss Prym – Paulo Coehlo
- The Longest Ride – Nicholas Sparks
- The Secret – Rhonda Byne
Once a habit always a habit. And because of these I made a new shelf for my babies and I want to write a novel too by joining NaNoWirmo perhaps?
Any suggestions for 2014?
What are the books you read?