Something to ponder while I contemplate my own list.
1. Do not try to change someone. Date someone for who they are. Either like their qualities, or find someone whose qualities you do like as-is.
2. Learn to love yourself before getting into a relationship. Don’t be in a relationship for reassurance of how pretty you are. You’ll never believe it.
3. If you love someone, tell them, whether it’s your significant other, family members, or friends.
4. Spend more time with your parents. As we get older, so do they.
5. It is okay if you are not in a relationship, even if everyone else around you is getting engaged and married. Do not settle just because you think you should.
6. Do not wait for retirement to travel the world. Do it while you are young and mobile. Who knows if you will be alive for retirement?
7. Bad days do not last forever, neither do good…
View original post 466 more words