Why am I always hungry? I am sure you are too.
Today I am sharing my dinner the other night (Late post huh?)
Actually my mom cooked this but I can give you the step by step procedure.
I get it. The photo is not that appetizing.
- 1/2 Kilo Shrimp
- Minced Garlic
- Minced Onion
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Banana Catsup
- Salt and Pepper
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- 3/4 c. Water
- Sauté onion, garlic, and tomato
- Add Shrimp. Sauté until it changes its color
- Add banana catsup and water
- add 2 tsp. of Vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar
- then add hot sauce
- Simmer until tender. DO NOT overcook the shrimp (you will not like the outcome)
I hope my simple cooking procedure is easy to follow.