Oh well my best friend ask me to brainstorm possible makeup look she can wear to a wedding she’ll attend in June. I am killing time yesterday and here’s what I came up with.
Here’s the step by step.
- Start with a clean face.
- Apply Moisturizer.
- Apply Makeup Base. I used Avon Solutions Refined White Makeup Base in Green. I like putting makeup base so that my foundation will last the whole day.
- Apply Foundation. I used Lola Masquerade Foundation Act II. I used a stippling brush to apply it.
- Apply concealer under your eyes, sides of your nose and mouth. I used Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer in Light Medium.
- Apply eyelid primer. I used Elf Eye shadow Primer.
- Set everything with powder. I used Revlon Photoready Powder in Natural. You can use any loose powder you have.
- Let’s go the the eyes.
Apologies for the ugly eyebrows. I used a stencil and turned out to be a disaster. haha
I used the following on my eyes.
- Revlon Custom Eyes 030
- Dollface 48 Shimmer Palette
- Dollface 72 Vanity Palette
- Revlon Brow Fantasy
- Revlon Growluscious Mascara
- Revlon Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Avon Retractable Eyeliner
- Demi Lashes from Saizen
- I applied a matte baby pink from my Dollface 72 Vanity Palette first as base followed by the pink shimmer shade in my Revlon Custom Eyes 030 on my entire lid.
- I applied the purple from Revlon Custom Eyes 030 on my outer V bringing the color to my crease.
- Blend. Blend. Blend.
- I applied the same purple shadow on my lower lash line, only halfway.
- I used a matte white shadow to highlight my brow bone while cleaning harsh line from the purple.
- I applied a shimmer pink from my Dollface 48 Shimmer Palette to center of my lid, inner corners of my eyes, and to the other half of my lower lash line.
- I lined my upper lash line using a liquid eyeliner and lower water line with a brown eyeliner.
- I curled my lashes and put my demi lashes.
- I defined my brow.
Going back to the face.
- Contour – cheekbone, jaw line, temples, and nose using a matte bronzer. I used Bodyshop Matte Bronzer. Doing a fish face is best to contour your face correctly.
- Apply blush on the apples of your cheek. SMILE. I used Nichido Powder Blush in Tomato.
- Highlight. I used Elf Bronzer – Innocence.
- Apply Lipstick. I used SanSan Shimmer Lipstick 01 for the carnation pink color.
I changed my lip color into fuchsia for variation. I used Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop.
Here are more photos. Taken with my s90 and chacha
Until my next dolled up session,