This is a late post it’d happen around two weeks ago. My former colleague now my good friend, Mina, asked me if we could meet. It’s been ages since we last bond and how do we spend quality time together?
It’s great that she wants Japanese food too, especially tempura. We at Yoshinoya, SM Megamall.
We ordered the beef tepanyaki set meal, complete with Red Tea, Miso Soup, and coffee jelly.
We also ordered Tempura Basket.
I love Japanese cuisine and my only concern regarding the restaurants I visit is the freshness of their ingredients.
Who wants to eat food that is not fresh right?
For the dessert, the coffee jelly, which is also delicious.
The card the is peeking in the photo is I think their discount card. They will stamp the items you purchased when it’s in the list and you’ll get discount afterwards.
Aside from the good food, Mina was the one who paid this dinner, which made the experience more awesome. We forgot to took a photo together as we enjoyed talking. We shopped and talked about our boyfriends that night.
I hope I can meet her more often.
Until my next food date,
BTW, Mina is older than me and in the Philippines we addressed elderly as “Ate Mina” the post will come out if I will keep on typing ate before her name and besides I don’t call her ate anymore. hahaha
Summer just ended here in the Philippines and I find it extremely cold to be raining outside while inside an air conditioned room (my office). This afternoon we decided to buy Pandesal – PAN (bread) – DE – SAL (from almusal or breakfast) and to compliment it, I had this…
Perfect for cold mornings, afternoons, or even nights. I consumed it all before realizing that I want to share this with you. So no photo available.
We bought everything from Pan de Manila, a store which offers freshly baked pandesal almost 24 hrs and other kinds of bread plus drinks that will compliment them (coffee, chocolate, soya). They even have butters, spreads, marmalades, peanut butter, and more. My favorite is their parsley butter and garlic butter. I will show it to you next time.
How about you? What do you do to keep yourself warm during cold season?
I just updated my personal blog and I mentioned that I ate in a Japanese Restaurant alone. Today I am sharing my food trip.
Have you eaten in a restaurant alone? I’ve done so many times and it seems that I enjoy my own company.
I was a little shy to take many photos as the people inside were eyeing on me. Maybe wondering why would I eat in a Japanese Restaurant alone. I was choosing between Bon Chon, Sizzlin’ Pepper Steak, Pancake House, and Five Cows; it’s hard to choose where to eat when you are very hungry. Am I right? but since I don’t like crowded restaurants, the place caught my attention.
I ordered this.
Katsudon Bento it’s only Php 208 with 8 oz. Pepsi. I was asking to change the drink to bottomless lemon iced tea but it wasn’t allowed. I do not know why.
Let me describe the verdict of my taste buds.
- Rice – well cooked for a Jap rice.
- Veggies – I was surprised that it has pork in it. Usually the veggies are just sautéed in butter.
- Tempura – the shrimp was not fresh and the tempura batter was harsh on my teeth, overcooked I should say.
- Katsudon – it was a bit salty for me but acceptable.
I also ordered California Maki.
I will be disappointed if a Japanese Restaurant failed to make a California Maki, this is delicious, of course it’s my favorite. hahaha
I saw that they have a party assorted sushi plate. I will order that next time for my birthday. haha
I will try their other offering next time.
Who loves Japanese?
Until my next food trip,
I know I already dedicated a site for all my makeup posts but sad to say I still haven’t up the site. (this post will also be published in my BlogSpot and dishysammy)
Oh well my best friend ask me to brainstorm possible makeup look she can wear to a wedding she’ll attend in June. I am killing time yesterday and here’s what I came up with.
Apologies. I am still on my sleepwear and bed hair.
Here’s the step by step.
- Start with a clean face.
- Apply Moisturizer.
- Apply Makeup Base. I used Avon Solutions Refined White Makeup Base in Green. I like putting makeup base so that my foundation will last the whole day.
- Apply Foundation. I used Lola Masquerade Foundation Act II. I used a stippling brush to apply it.
- Apply concealer under your eyes, sides of your nose and mouth. I used Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer in Light Medium.
- Apply eyelid primer. I used Elf Eye shadow Primer.
- Set everything with powder. I used Revlon Photoready Powder in Natural. You can use any loose powder you have.
- Let’s go the the eyes.
Apologies for the ugly eyebrows. I used a stencil and turned out to be a disaster. haha
I used the following on my eyes.
- Revlon Custom Eyes 030
- Dollface 48 Shimmer Palette
- Dollface 72 Vanity Palette
- Revlon Brow Fantasy
- Revlon Growluscious Mascara
- Revlon Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Avon Retractable Eyeliner
- Demi Lashes from Saizen
- I applied a matte baby pink from my Dollface 72 Vanity Palette first as base followed by the pink shimmer shade in my Revlon Custom Eyes 030 on my entire lid.
- I applied the purple from Revlon Custom Eyes 030 on my outer V bringing the color to my crease.
- Blend. Blend. Blend.
- I applied the same purple shadow on my lower lash line, only halfway.
- I used a matte white shadow to highlight my brow bone while cleaning harsh line from the purple.
- I applied a shimmer pink from my Dollface 48 Shimmer Palette to center of my lid, inner corners of my eyes, and to the other half of my lower lash line.
- I lined my upper lash line using a liquid eyeliner and lower water line with a brown eyeliner.
- I curled my lashes and put my demi lashes.
- I defined my brow.
Going back to the face.
- Contour – cheekbone, jaw line, temples, and nose using a matte bronzer. I used Bodyshop Matte Bronzer. Doing a fish face is best to contour your face correctly.
- Apply blush on the apples of your cheek. SMILE. I used Nichido Powder Blush in Tomato.
- Highlight. I used Elf Bronzer – Innocence.
- Apply Lipstick. I used SanSan Shimmer Lipstick 01 for the carnation pink color.
I changed my lip color into fuchsia for variation. I used Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop.
What do guys think? Show me some love below.
Here are more photos. Taken with my s90 and chacha
Until my next dolled up session,
MAY FASHION GIVEAWAY
Hosted by The Sleepless Gal
Sponsored by Eazy Fashion
Visit EAZY FASHION Facebook page and find great accessories online!
Open in the Philippines (Free Shipping)
Prizes are :
(1) Sassy Girl Casual Dress
(1) Tiger Prints Brown Shades
(1) Emily 7 Brushes Set with Leather Pouch
(1) Fluttering Butterflies Dangle Earrings
(1) Magic Hair Curler Trio
These items have a total worth of P1580.
This May , is time for another GREAT FASHION GIVEAWAY , sponsored by Eazy Fashion !
This giveaway is open only in the Philippines
Follow instructions on the Rafflecopter and Enter to win Fabulous stuffs !
Wait for the Rafflecopter to load and enter below:
Please be sure that you do all the tasks . We will verify entries upon a Winner is announced.
a Rafflecopter giveaway